As the hosting takes place on servers belonging to CNRS/IN2P3, the guests must comply with the Charters for the use of resources.
The law for confidence in the Digital Economy (LCEN) requires that certain points must be specified, in particular the legal notices which must appear clearly and necessarily on your site:
- name and email address of publication director
- generic email from webmaster
- name of the host (namely name, contact details, and link to the Computing Center)
It is important to note that the publication director:
- is responsible for the data hosted on the site
- he appoints the site Webmaster
- he can communicate to third parties the generic account allowing access to the site, but that in all cases, he remains responsible for CC-IN2P3 and before the law.
Any change of Publication Director or Webmaster must be reported to CC-IN2P3.